Monday, March 10, 2008

The Big Week!


So this is mine and Bella's last week of just being the two of us. We played with playdough this morning and colored. We even played in Emmy's room and now we are getting ready to eat lunch.
It is so weird to think that there will be one more. I am getting a little nervous about the whole process, but I know at the end of it all there will be another beautiful girl to love just as much as I love Isabella. That is hard to believe too. Bella will be a good big sister and I definitely look forward to when we all get adjusted to the change. Please keep us in your prayers!

4 comments:

Jen Stewart Photography said...

I've been praying for you! I was just thinking last night, trying to remember what day you were having Emerson. Glad to hear you are doing well, and I will continue to pray. I can't wait to see pictures of Emerson, you two make beautiful babies! ;)

Anonymous said...

Laura,

I hope everything goes well.

Greg

Addison Degginer said...

she is too cute. I cannot wait to see what Emmy looks like too! Praying for you all!

The Guess Family said...

Hey Laura,

I remember vividly my last day with Addison as an only child! In my mind, I had such a hard time coming to terms with the end of that. However, Reagan makes everyday more special! Addison doesn't even remember life without her, and she is such a great big-sister! As Reagan grows older, they interact more and more, which is just precious to watch. We will pray for a safe and healthy delivery.
Love
Kim

Voting