Tuesday, July 1, 2008

tickle, tickle

(mute music before playing video)

Saturday night I was cleaning Emmy's neck so I could put some powder on it and while I was cleaning, she let out the cutest laugh. Sheldon and I both looked at each other with big eyes and he said," I have never heard her do that before." I told him I hadn't either. I was so happy he was able to see or hear one of her firsts. There are so many firsts he misses because he works so that was pretty special to him. We grabbed the camera and recorded some more laughs. She's growing too fast!

1 comments:

Jen Stewart Photography said...

awwwww!!!! I love those first laughs! I think she needs a playmate...... hmmmm maybe my Bella-boo would be a perfect playmate!

Chris and I were thinking it would be wonderful to visit you guys in the near future. Thinking about ways to afford to come out (maybe arrange some portrait sessions out there)

We miss you guys!

Voting