Thursday, August 28, 2008

Chris Sligh


We had a very special guest come to our church this past Sunday. For all of you American Idol watchers out there I know you know who this guy is with the black glasses and big curly hair. Chris Sligh was on A.I. last year. He didn't make it to the end but he has definitley made it out here in the real world! He has a hit that plays on K-Love and I am sure on other christian radio stations called "Empty Me". If you have not heard it then you need to find it and listen to it. It is a song he wrote after A.I. His testimony is encouraging and I hope is around for a long time to come!
(I uploaded his song which should be playing right now!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds great. fun to get folk like that in your church, I'm sure.
don
voiceofdon.blogspot.com

Voting