Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm In LOVE!!!


At one of our family Christmases, we had a gift exchange and I am sure you can guess what I received! I won a Dirt Devil Broom Vac....and I am IN LOVE!!! She has knocked 15 min. off my sweep time! Most of my house is wood floors and with a crawling baby and a toddler the floor doesn't stay free from messes! I don't know about you but I hate doing my floors. I actually love sweeping now and my husband appreciates the clean floors!! I know Walmart had them for $25. It would be a good investment! I promise! Thanks Dirt Devil!!!

1 comments:

The Guess Family said...

You should also try the Hoover Hard Surface Cleaner. It is an investment, at $125, but after "mopping" my wood floors with it, I was DISGUSTED at what came up!!!

I hear you on the constant sweeping. 4 people, 3 of which are almost always here plus one large dog, does not equal clean floors!!!

Voting