Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bella's New Bed!

We finally got Bella her new bed( no more toddler bed)...well, it's actually my old daybed that is hers now. We couldn't find the screws to the bed so we had to use the trundle. We were so excited to go get her new bedding and get it all together that we forgot to make sure we still had all the parts. Sheldon still needs to make a trip to the hardware store!
We got her bedding at HOME GOODS! LOVE that store!! When I saw it, I knew it was perfect for her. She loves it and is so proud! We are proud of her too!!
This was a sweet moment I was able to capture. Sheldon was gone one night and I had to get Emmy to bed. So, I decided to put Kate in bed with Bella because Kate was just wanting to be near someone. When I walked back in, this was the picture. Kate ended up falling asleep in Bella's bed and then I moved her to her own. Bella is such a good big sister!

1 comments:

Kate Williams said...

That is so sweet! Sisters!

Voting