Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of Pre-School....



...and surprisingly, I did very well!! I realized when I dropped her off I had 5 hours with Emmy plus there were no timeouts and I didn't have to use the word "NO"! It was great. On our way there Bella said to me, "Mama, I am not going to cry because I am a big girl." I said,"Yes you are a big girl and you aren't going to cry; you are going to have fun with Ms. Michele and Ms. Amy." And she said, "Yes!" It was really cute. When we got there she didn't cry. I was so proud of her! When I picked her up, though, she was crying. Ms. Michele said she did really well all day until parents started picking their kiddos up. I guess maybe she thought I wasn't coming! I told her that next week I will be the first parent there!! I think this every Thursday thing is going to be really great!!

1 comments:

Shirley Casey said...

OHHHH! She is so cute! I can't believe she is off to school. How nice for you to have some solid time to get things done and have some time with Emmy. ~Shirley

Voting