Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Funnies...

This morning we were watching Sesame Street and Bella says to me.....
"Mama, I want to go in the TV."
M- "Why?"
B- " Elmo's in there."
M- "Bella, you can't go in the TV, honey; I'm sorry."
B- with a VERY sad face, "I want to play with him."
Doesn't that just melt your heart? It does mine. I love the way little ones think. It is so simple to them! If we only thought the same way at times!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On Saturday morning it was "very foggy outside" and I explained to Bella that it is sort of like clouds that are on the ground. About 10 minutes later we took KC out to go potty and Bella says to me.....
"Mama, it is sooo funky outside."
M- "What?"
B- "It is sooo funky outside."
Kids just say the darndest things!!

0 comments:

Voting