Monday, September 15, 2008

Proud sister!

For those of you who don't know this girl....this is my little sister, Michelle. She graduated the Los Angeles Police Academy back in June and we couldn't be more proud of her. She patrols parks and tries to keep peace around them against gangs, homeless people and those who have nothing else better to do than to make trouble. If you think about it, please pray for. One, that she continues to keep safe. The streets of L.A. aren't that nice. And two, just that she stays focused on the direction she is wanting to go which is Forensics.
I love you , Michelle and I am so proud of the accomplishments you have made for yourself! I couldn't ask for a better little sister!
( by the way, she turned 29 yesterday!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!!! What an awesome accomplishment. That is a hard program an a hard area of service. . I think of her as little Michelle but she is a strong, intelligent young woman. I can only imagine how proud your whole family is for her strengths and commitments. Applause for Michelle.

Voting