Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Another snowy day!

I love watching the snow fall! We had some extremely cold weather before this snow storm. It topped 9* the day before and it was in the teens the day the snow came. We are supposed to get an ice storm in the morning so hopefully that doen't turn real bad. I just hope this snow comes back for Christmas!!
Here are the girls watching the snow fall!
My beautiful brown eyed girl!
And here is the other beautiful brown eyed girl! She just turned 9 months this past weekend and we had her 9 month wellness check up on Monday. She did really well and only had one shot; I was glad. She weighs 17.9 lbs. (25%) and is 27 inches long (25%). She has definitely slimmed down and is not as big as she was before; she was in the 75% with her weight at 6 months. I don't usually share her head measurements but I have to this time. I have had a really hard time getting clothes over her head adnd I always tell her in the most loving way, "you have a big head." She does! It was 75%!! When you look at her she doesn't look like her head is taking over her body but I knew she had a big head! She is so sweet!!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the photos of them both looking out the window. So sweet! We have gotten 18 inches in days. AHH

Voting