Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Day! (finally!)

I thought I should post a few Christmas pictures up before the new year is here! I barely made it! We had a wonderful Christmas, but it was exausting. Bella was sick with the vomiting thing a couple of days before so it changed our plans and the way we did it was not smart. We ended up having 4 Christmas in 4 days! It was a little much but we were glad to see the family and friends we were able to see. We are definitely blessed! We hope that this year has blessed you and pray that 2009 will bring more blessings your way! We love you!!

1 comments:

Jon, Erin, Talia, and Elliana said...

Hi Laura!

It is so fun to see your blog. Wow, I don't know how you are able to keep up your blog and Facebook so well! Once I began Facebook, blogging fell to the wayside. I hope to keep the blog up as it is my most consistant method of recording Talia's milestones (I access it when writing in her baby book).

Have you had any white Christmases in MO? It snowed briefly here and you should have seen this So. Cal. girl getting so excited!

P.S. I enjoyed your one word answer post. I share several of your answers :)

Voting