Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Princess Emmerson!


I am a few days behind! Our sweet Princess Emmerson turned 1 on March 14th! I cannot believe it! Where has the year gone?! She rang in her first birthday with an ear infection and now we have an appointment with an ENT to see about getting tubes in her ears! She was a trooper, though! She got a lot of great gifts and I think her favorite part was the cake! She wasted no time digging into it. I will post pictures of the party soon!
Emmerson, from the first day I held you I knew you were going to be my easy baby! I was right! You are such a sweet girl and I love how much you are a momma's girl. You are so close to walking and when you figure out that you can do it, there will be no stopping you. You are a cautious little lady and I know that is why you haven't taken off quite yet. Being cautious is a trait that will be good to have as you get older. You will take more time to think about what you are going to do instead of just going for it head on. You are so very smart and I look forward to watching your little personality blossom even more over the next year! I love you my little honey! Happy First Birthday!!

1 comments:

Shirley Casey said...

Ohhhh! I love it! She is just so happy; even with an ear infection! I guess cake makes any girl feel better! :O)

Voting