Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mom's night out...

~ Fork and Screen~
~Cinema Suites~

So tonight, me and a girlfriend went out just the two of us because we both had very long, hard, emotional days. The kids were not behaving! Are ya with me?! Anyone?! Anyway, we decided to go to the movies and we saw 'Duplicity' with Julia Roberts and Clive Owen. It was a little confusing so I think I will rent it when it comes out but it was funny and entertaining. We decided to go to the show that was playing in the FORK AND SCREEN. A place where you can eat dinner, have drinks and relax. We were so excited. When we got to the movie theater, we found out the same movie was playing at the same time in the CINEMA SUITES. What's that you ask? Well....let me tell ya! Leather chair that reclines all the way back with a push of a button, complimentary popcorn in a mini silver bucket, a call button, a swivel table in front of you, a great movie and NO screaming kids misbehaving!! It was pure bliss. I told her all we needed was an oriental man scrubbing and painting our toe nails! That is our new favorite place!

4 comments:

momof3under12 said...

I AM SO WITH YOU! I've got 3 sick kids who show no signs of improving. Not only are they sick, but they are crabby, disobedient and generally complete pains in the butt (although i love them dearly!)
So glad you got a night out. Wish we lived closer, i'd have joined you.

The Nadeau Family said...

I knew someone out there heard me! I will pray for you and I do wish we lived closer! I don't know what I would do without my girl time! It doesn't come often enough, though. Hang in there! Love ya! ;)

Nikki said...

Okay, so I need to find someplace like that, and I don't even have the kid excuse! Well, I kind of do... since I think pregnancy has slowed down my movie-going even further. Looks like fun!

N

Angie said...

That looks like my kind of theater! It's good to get out. As a mom you have a full time job, and you don't get vacation from it. Nights out might just save your sanity :).

Voting