Saturday, March 7, 2009

My New Favorite Thing!

I am sure most of you have heard of Method cleaning products. I am a HUGE fan! Well, I bought the Tub 'n' Tile to use for the....tub and tile and the counters. OH MY! The smell is so amazing! Sheldon loves it too. It says it "smells like a spa" and they weren't lying. It has this eucalyptus/minty smell and it is soooo refreshing! It makes the bathroom smell wonderful!
I have been trying extremely hard to go "green" in our house and I would love to say mainly because of the environment but I'd be lying. It is mainly for my family. Method makes it easy to do that! I have used the wood floor cleaner, stainless steel cleaner, numerous hand soaps, non-scrub shower cleaner and now the Tub 'n' Tile! The cheapest place I have found this stuff is at my favorite place.....TARGET! Try it out! You won't be disappointed!!

1 comments:

Addison Degginer said...

hey!
I've made my blog private for a little while, so shoot me an email and I will send you an invite so you can keep reading it.

love you!

addison.eaton@gmail.com

Voting