Friday, October 10, 2008

Emmy...


Our pretty little mama will be 7 months on the 14th. It is so hard to believe how quickly time has flown by. "They" always say life goes much faster after having kids and "they" weren't lying. I don't know who "they" is...... just random moms and moms I have known over the years, I guess.
Here are a few things my butterball is doing now. She started army crawling about 1 week ago. Bella did the same thing before she actually crawled on her knees. It is very cute to watch her get from one end of the room to the other. She started waving a few days ago. I was walking towards her as she was sitting in her high chair and she was waving. I started waving back saying hi to her and she just thought that was pretty neat; She was smiling and laughing. It was really sweet. She has also said "mama" before "dada"!! Yay! That's puts a huge smile on my face! She has also officially started teething, we think; ok, maybe she really is. She has had a low grade fever today and has a runny nose while chewing on her fingers. This is about the time Bella started teething too but she did not have any symptoms except for a little diaper rash.........and as I am typing this I am realizing that Emmy, too, has had a little diaper rash that started yesterday. HMMMMMM! I have been giving her tylenol and Sheldon gave her teething tablets this evening while I was gone. She took a 4 hr and 15 minute nap today too! That was nice but I felt so bad. I think it may affect her differently than it did with Bella. Bella cut her 2 year mohlers about 3 months ago and we didn't even know it. One night I was brushing her teeth and I noticed 2 of them and the other 2 cutting through and I asked her if they hurt and she said no. So, this will be a new experience. She had her 6 month check up a few weeks ago and she weighed 16.7 lbs which is in the 75th percentile. For those of you who knew how petite Bella was this is a big difference for us. Bella was 14.5 lbs. at 6 months which was 25%. I know I am comparing them alot but it is so exciting to see how different they are. They are so unique and different in their own way and that is what makes them so special and for that we are very blessed!!

1 comments:

Shirley Casey said...

HOW CUTE! I love this picture! I can't believe how big she is! Time does go by too fast. ~Shirley

Voting