Friday, October 10, 2008

Gone, Baby, Gone!

The ME-MO (pacifier) is G-O-N-E, GONE!!!!! Bella was really sick last weekend with severe cold sores in her mouth so she could not eat, suck or hardly drink for a couple of days. So, we didn't want to miss an opportunity to say sayonara to Mr. Me-Mo!! We just told her that her mouth hurt too bad to suck on them and we never gave them back. She did tell me when her mouth was better that she could have them again and I told her that they went bye-bye and that was the end of that conversation. She has asked a few times for it but we just ask her where they went and she tells us they are gone. Sheldon was really wanting them gone and I was not in a big rush. It didn't bother me as much but now that they are gone, she sleeps better at night and it was not as bad as I thought it would be!! Asta La Vista, BABY!

1 comments:

Shirley Casey said...

I am so jealous! Emily is still really attached to hers. We cut it way back and she fights us tooth and nail for it and even sneaks it! Ahh! ~Shirley

Voting