Wednesday, October 22, 2008

something new...

So after our crazy couple of days with Bella and the potty training, I decided what I was doing was NOT working. So, I decided to have her help me make a potty chart. She picked out the paper and ribbon and helped me glue them on the paper. Yesterday was the first day with it and as you can see, she has been doing VERY well. She was rewarded last night with a trip to Monkey Bizness. It is a place where they have a lot of inflatables the kids, and parents, can jump on and go down slides. It is just like Pump It Up for those of you who know what that is. We are now working towards a new toy that will be $10 or less. After that, she gets to eat with the dinosaurs at T-Rex. It is owned by the same people who own Rainforest Cafe. she loves it there. I guess she needs to be rewarded with other things than just 1 M&M for pee pee and 2 M&M's for poo poo. She is doing great and is even going in there without telling me. We are well on our way to saving $40 a month!! YAY!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. You have a little spit fire! I'm glad you finally got her potty trained. It's funny how one day it's like a light bulb goes on in their little brains and they just get it! Glad those days are over and I imagine Emmy will be much easier.

Voting