Thursday, October 30, 2008

"Fall Party" at school...




I hate being politically correct because I think it is REDICULOUS!!! Anyway....here is Bella for her Halloween (there, I said it) party at school today. Bella is Snow white this year and I think she is the most beautiful Snow White I ever did see! They had a little parade for the kids and they got candy from somewhere; not really sure where. First they came out class by class and sat down in the foyer part of the building and smiled and stared at all of us parents who were taking pictures and making faces at our kids just to try to get them to smile; how embarrassing! They all looked so cute. Bella was so excited to see me and to show me the bag they made to put all of their candy in. It was really fun! After that, they were oof ont heir parade route and we left. What a great day! Tomorrow will be the real festivities so I will post later about that! Happy trick-or-treating ya'll!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

She is a beautiful Snow White indeed!!! Your girls are so cute, it's fun to see your family from afar! =0)

Shirley Casey said...

Ohhhh! She is so cute!!! I love the costume! Can't wait to see more. ~Shirley

Voting