Wednesday, January 9, 2008

And the date is...

So, I had a doctors appointment yesterday and was told some very good news. For you fellow mommies out there you will appreciate this. I only gained a 1/2 a pound over Christmas!! I was totally shocked and very happy about that. I am not sure how I did it because I didn' t pass up those extra sugar cookies or chocolate kisses. Whatever it was, it worked!
Also, we set a date to enduce little Emy. We will be enduced on March 13th!! We are very excited about it but now I am feeling like there are a million things to do and I don't know where to start. I guess that is part of the nesting thing. It'll all get done in due time; I know this.

3 comments:

AllyZabba said...

congratulations..on the weight and the date! =) my bit of advice(not that you asked for it)..in the midst of getting things ready, don't forget to enjoy special time with bella. pretty soon your extra time will be taken with a new person to care for. enjoy!

Shirley Casey said...

Oh my gosh! The video of Bella was hilarious!!! I was laughing out loud and Emily was singing "Go Bella, Go Bella, Go!" I am so excited to come see you guys. We are going to have a blast! :O)

Jen Stewart Photography said...

YEAH! March 13th, I know it probably doesn't feel soon enough to you, but it's really not that far away! :) And WTG on the weight gain! I think I had one appointment like that and felt so good about it, and you did it over CHRISTMAS, WOW!

Voting