Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"I help mommy"


So we did it. Bella finally helped mommy with dinner. She did really well. She stirred the meat and did quite well. I was a little bit of a nervous wreck fearing she would burn herself but she did good. We have had many conversations about it being hot so she kept saying, "It's hot, mommy." And I would tell her, "yes, it's very hot." It was fun and she was proud of herself. After we were done and it was time to eat dinner she threw a fit because she wasn't done making dinner. This might be the start of a new leaf!! Bring it on!!

3 comments:

Shirley Casey said...

Too cute! Oh boy though, that is how it all started with Emily. Any time I am in the kitchen, she is at my side! "Mommy, I want to help make too."

Anonymous said...

Did you not know there are child labor laws????

Anonymous said...

she is so grown up!

Voting