Monday, January 7, 2008

A New Fascination...

I know Isabella will be fascinated by many things, but right now it is her nose and what is inside of it.
So, the other day I was folding laundry in our room and Isabella comes in and I could tell she had something in her mouth. I asked her....

"Bella what is your mouth?"

Bella: "Boogie; Nose." (as she points to her mouth and nose)

Mommy: "Bella, did you eat a boogie from your nose?"

Bella: "Yep."

I laughed so hard because she was so proud of herself. I, of course, told her that boogies were yucky but it was so funny! I love these moments of parenthood.

5 comments:

Shirley Casey said...

Yeah! I was hoping you would do this soon! :O) I LOVE blogs! I think it is such a great way to keep everyone connected. So far you seem to be doing it like a pro ;o) You even have music! Way to go!

Jen Stewart Photography said...

awww so cute!!! I'm excited to see you have a blog, I've added it to my RSS feed reader through yahoo so it will send me an alert any time you update YEA! And I'm going to send the link to Mindi, she was just saying how she missed you at New Years when she was here and saw you guys on our fridge. :)

Our Family said...

Fun!! I am so glad that we get a peak into your life!! Congratulations on your new little one!! Miss you guys! Mindi

Anonymous said...

So Wauwa? Who does she take after, you or Sheldon? My money is on you, all because I've known you longer!! Love ya all....Aunt Susie

AllyZabba said...

it will be fun to keep up with your lives. thanks for letting me know!

Voting