Friday, January 18, 2008

the verdict is in...


Ok....so after a lot of thought and to those of you who gave me some great advice, Emerson Grace will be her name. We have invested in her name and I can't imagine calling her anything else but Emerson (Emy). She is my Emy and it doesn't feel right. I have yet to talk to my cousin about it but it seems fishy to me. Can't explain over blogger but it will all work itself out. Thank you gals!! Love you!

*Just thought I'd share this precious picture with you. She was 21weeks and 4 days old in this photo.*

2 comments:

The Guess Family said...

That is a precious name! In fact, Tommy's cousin has a daughter the same age as Addison named Emerson Grace, they call her Emmy, and she is a doll! I wouldn't worry about your cousin!

Shirley Casey said...

Thank you, thank you for posting this picture! I love it! She is alreay perfect! I can't wait to meet her!

Voting