Friday, January 18, 2008

EMERSON

Ok, so I just got the ultimate news that could definitely send me into labor! After knowing since the 15 or 16th week of pregancy that we are going to name our little girl Emerson, we have a confliction. My cousin, whom I never see but once a year, decided to name their son Emerson who they had yesterday. Emerson's name was on our Christmas cards, we have called her Emy or Emerson since week 20 when we found out! Ugh!! Sheldon says we need to change the name but I say I never see my cousin anyways so really what does it matter? I don't know what to do. Help me!!!

3 comments:

AllyZabba said...

i say use the name..unless there is another name that you love just as much. if you are invested in the name then it isn't worth changing it. just my thoughts.

Jen Stewart Photography said...

I say keep it. It would be different if it was your sister naming her daughter the same thing. Or your best friend that you see ALL THE TIME, that could get confusing. And even still, if you like the name keep it. Will they have the same last name? I actually knew 2 girls in high school named Jen Miller they were cousins, the same age and went to the same school. Got confusing sometimes but hey, it worked for them and they were a lot closer than you are to your cousin. :)

Shirley Casey said...

I agree! Keep the name! You are already invested in it. I wouldn't change a thing. :O)

Voting